We simplify the process of applying to study abroad. Our comprehensive guidance helps each student to find the RIGHT MATCH abroad, right from selecting the course, country and university; the entire application process, decision making till the visa.
Selection of university short list is based on the student’s academic profile, budget and location preference. The best academic match in any country for any course is possible when the strengths of the applicant are presented in the best possible way. Organizing regular visits by international universities and alumni get-together at our offices ensures that students gain first hand information from University Representatives and alumni .This helps to narrow the research and to get authentic answers regarding student life, academic expectations, work, accommodation, travel and actual costs.
Factors for Short –listing of Universities in different countries
- Cost of study at the University
- Availability of financial assistance/scholarships
- Availability of course and specialization
- Current employment chances
- Prospects of further education
- Prospects of future jobs
- Accreditation of University
- Reputation and content of courses or programs
- Student to staff ratio
- Faculty and infrastructure
- Location /weather/accessibility of Universities
- Ratio of International students
Complete , correct and on-time applications are sent to universities. We work in sync with students and parents from any city to streamline application procedures and meet all deadlines.
A complete application comprises filling the Application Form and submitting all supporting Documents. Each university has different requirements and there could be specific requirements according to the county or course . We ensure that all guidelines are followed . We guide you through your competitive testing requirements, form filling and other processes that contribute to a strong and competitive application.
Eduabroad gives students ’the edge’ in an extremely competitive admissions process. We offer opportunities to differentiate your application, supporting your entry to competitive schools in any country:
1. Resume Building Our Individualized resume-building activities will set you apart from other applicants. Activities will be based on your interests, hobbies, passion and subject area. We will help you to utilize your summer break to add to your resume in an effective way.
2. Resume Writing – Universities want to know everything about you in a short, crisp manner. Your resume presentation is an important factor. We help you compose your resume to highlight strengths and activities that portray you as an attractive applicant.
3. Essay Writing Workshops – Are you scared about the quality of essays you have to submit to universities? Our essay-writing workshops guarantee that your application essays present your qualities in the best way possible.
4. Brainstorming Sessions – Individualized brainstorming sessions will give you an opportunity to discuss your ideas, get suggestions to choose the best topics and themes for each university.
5. Editing of Application Essays – We will be with you throughout the process of writing and editing your essays and sending you recommendations to improve them.
A Statement of Purpose (SOP) is an essay expressing your purpose of study in a particular university and your career objectives, academic achievements, ambitions, future plans, clearly and precisely so the college can understand and evaluate your application better before granting an admission.
College Application Essays are what generally are asked for, by the Undergraduate Admissions Offices, with that particular name. For Graduate admissions, most universities ask either for an ‘Essay’ or a ‘Statement of Purpose’. At the Doctoral level, apart from an SOP, Universities require you to furnish a Research proposal as well.
Eduabroad offers evaluation service of SOPs and essays, as part of a special package. The service is rendered by experienced, handpicked editors, who make a detailed parallel study of the background of the student and the university and then help in editing the essays appropriately.
7. Application Documents or Documentation Eduabroad also sends its ‘recommendations’ highlighting individual students’ strengths, explaining reasons for a student to be granted an admission. Universities in general consider this in their decision. Most Universities request for the counselor’s confidential assessment of the applicant / student.
Application Documents or Documentation
Eduabroad also sends its ‘recommendations’ highlighting individual students’ strengths, explaining reasons for a student to be granted an admission. Universities in general consider this in their decision. Most Universities request for the counselor’s confidential assessment of the applicant / student.
Student Visas – Mock Interviews
Student visas can be a mind boggling task and we prepare you to navigate the course to enter the country of your choice . We guide you with the documentation , conduct mock interview sessions so that you are confident during your actual interview. Our counselors have an understanding of the questions as well as the expectations of the visa officers. This helps us ensure that your journey towards your further education is smooth.
Global Education For You provides detailed information to the students with respect to their University accommodation booking and payment thus ensuring the students safety in an international country. We advice you on both on-campus and off-campus accommodation depending on your budget and preferences.
Aptitude Tests , Subject Selection, Career Planning
Aptitude tests are designed to assess innate talent or ability of a person . There are many on-line tests and free versions of aptitude tests . However, our expert panel plays a vital role in using many tools including interpretation of Aptitude test reports to provide realistic career guidance based on holistic evaluation of student, his academic background and future vision. Aptitude tests are used as broad guidelines to enable the right choice of subject selection but not as the only tool. Test results must be combined with several practical and environmental factors as well. Expert analysis of aptitude results combined with informed career counseling leads to optimal utilization of education opportunities so that a student can enhance strengths, overcome weaknesses to grow towards his career destination.
Aptitude tests provide a profile of strengths and weaknesses on several parameters of skills like verbal, numerical, spatial, mechanical, interpersonal, creative, art & design, etc. They assess differences on each parameter, tracking a person’s innate ability grading it from excellence, high, above average to below average, or weak .They give indicators of potential areas of growth. Some aspects of intellectual aptitude may be more easily trained than others.
Our team conducts aptitude tests for different age groups and use their expertise to analyze and interpret the results. They provide comprehensive advice on subject selection based on potential career options after carefully weighing several factors of the child’s personality, performance, aptitude , background and personal vision to provide career guidance for short term and long term academic planning . We use aptitude tests to help parents develop realistic expectations for their child’s school performance and to help students understand their own strengths and weaknesses.
Charges vary depending on the test and expert panel selected. This includes 2 to 3 hours of testing
- • Analysis and interpretation by expert team local and international; counseling for subject selection
- •Career guidance on a one-to-one basis by team of experts